best deal ever in my life

davidsmith

i am a emt and my patient was real loaded with money me and him had alot in common he has a 800 gallon tank salt well is is better so i went to see how he was doing he bought me a 180gallon full set up im talking the works and he gave it to me
just one thing i live on the second floor of a condo u think it will fall threw the floor

rkm

Definately going through the floor. You better just send it to me just to be safe:D . I'll pay for the shipping for you.
That was very nice gift. Sounds like 2 very lucky people.

fishy88

your very lucky to get the tank but i think you can only have a max of 125g in a second floor, not sure just someone told me that

davidsmith

i am sorry the tank he gave me is a 110gallon tank he thought it was bigger so a 110gallon wont go threw you think you guys got to help me know what kind of fish should i get nice ones helllllllllllpppppppppp

broncofish

Originally posted by tony detroit
your occupation on my screen says stockbroker???

Good question...are you feeding us a fish story?:D

D

daniel411

How large of an aquarium you have really depends on alot of variables. I'd be more concerned with the height of an aquarium with regards to the floor being able to support it. You could safely have a larger aquarium if its quite shallow but really long and/or wide.

mossad327

My guess is that all those fish tanks in lawyers and doctors offices are not on the first floor of their office building. Those are usually pretty large.
Just my two cents.