best fish for rocks

what fish spend their days swimming thru the rockwork. most of mine swim back and forth in front and i need one that likes being around the rocks

mech-a-nic

my royal groma and my kole tank swim in and out of the rocks all day, so does the pj cardnial. lol I have the oppsit problem none of mine like to stay in the open. what fish do you have?

i have a coral beauty, sailfin blenny which do go into the rocks, but my clowns, firefish and newly aquired fairy wrasse stay to the front. I have a 55 so that limits me somewhat.

nordy

I have some lemon damsels and a LMB that love the rockwork I have in my 55 gal reef tank. They swim in and out of the rockwork all the time and the damsels seem to really enjoy hiding out in the rock and then attacking me whenever I put my hand in the tank!

aquaguy24

my bicolor angel grazes on the rocks allday long..hes the only one thats indepentent..all my other fish swim as a group..

kevin mcrae

My little azure damsels stay in the rocks, hide in the holes in the rocks, zip back in and out.
They are damsels though so you may not want them, haha.

csgoalie

Bicolor Blenny. Swims through even very tight holes in the rocks. Very enjoyable to watch. He even has a little fued going on with my very indignant camel shrimp, which has laid claim to a little cave that I built into my aquascape.

sepulatian

Falco hawk, or any hawk. They all dart in, on, and around, and watch every move you make. What is your stock list though. What all do you have and what sized tank is this?