Best Gif Ever!

moray345

Originally posted by psoup
FINALLY I'VE MADE THE BEST GIF EVER!!!!!
MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE!!!!

how do yall make those they are awesome

salty chee

I made it! I didn't make the long one with the blood but I know I made my avatar, the kicking avatar, and the walking avatar! :mad: I guarantee you will never ever find those on another website.

moray345

Hey salty chee ur Gif's are awesome!
I was wondering if you could make me one? if you could make it i want it to be a sniper on a building shooting a guy down below
Thanks,
Moray345

salty chee

Originally posted by Moray345
Hey salty chee ur Gif's are awesome!
I was wondering if you could make me one? if you could make it i want it to be a sniper on a building shooting a guy down below
Thanks,
Moray345

Flash mx 2004. You can get more info and even rder it at the macromedia website

T

tuningvis

Originally posted by salty chee
You could use kazaa.:D

no way ... kazaa... haha it's been years since i've touched that ... there are much safer and more reliable ways to get good programs
torrents
are my fav.

sato

Originally posted by salty chee
I made it! I didn't make the long one with the blood but I know I made my avatar, the kicking avatar, and the walking avatar! :mad: I guarantee you will never ever find those on another website.

I meant the very first post in this thread, its from one of the Xiao Xiao videos.

salty chee

Yea. Tell that to psoup not me. Ive got some of the other gifs by that guy who made xiao xiao. By the way, do you like my gifs?

salty chee

I guarantee you will not fin it anywhere. Ive been working on the fencing thing and I added the first stick figure.