Best hitchhiker ever!!!!

caz2022

Not sure where to post this so I put it here. I picked up roughly 15 lbs of live rock at NOT so LPS this morning. When I got home I rinsed it and placed it in my 125 aggressives tank. I rearranged it a few times and went about my day. I was just getting ready to feed the tank when I noticed that I have a new inhabitant. There, sticking out of one of the more pourous rocks, was a little black and white head! It appears that I have adopted a small SFE.
By the size of his head I'de say hes 6-7"s long. I called the pet store and they told me to "enjoy my new eel." They wern't going to ask me to drive back when it was thier mistake. My only concern is that the SFE that I already have will turn this new one into lunch. My SFE is about 20"s long, but he's never made a move on anything except his food.

caz2022

Originally Posted by REEFER545
gotta pic? that is pretty frickin sweet. Congrats.
I'll see if I can get my stupid camera to work. Amazing I can build a computer from scratch yet I can't get my darn digital camera to behave

rbaldino

I got a tigertail cucumber that way once. Took him back, though, because there was no way he was going to make it in my tank.

clown boy

There is a guy on here who told the following story:
I was at *****, and they had a nice looking Niger Trigger Fish there. I asked for it, and the lady got a net, and began fishing for the trigger. Right away, it popped into a hole in a rock. It wouldn't come out. So she just put the rock in the bag. I got home, put the rock in my tank, and TWO Niger Triggers popped out!

vegas made

wow thats awesome man
i think he will be just fine with the big eel they dont really attack each other from my knowledge

S

smartorl

I had a similar thing happen, I bought a feather duster and didn't pay much attention when it was in the bag and when the time came to open the bag, I noticed a little SFE poking his nose out of tail end. He is a little bigger now and quite a pig!