best ick med

ladylinn

whick ick med works best with inverts? my lfs said they r coming out with a new product,suppose the best, that he saw when he went to an expo show. waiting for that. :jumping:

myreef05

There are not meds that are safe for inverts as ICH itself is an invert.
Hyposalinity or copper is the ONLY 2 methods and some fish cannot be treated with copper.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by myreef05
There are not meds that are safe for inverts as ICH itself is an invert.
Hyposalinity or copper is the ONLY 2 methods and some fish cannot be treated with copper.
Absolutely the truth.

tony44

I have a fish with ich. Do I have to move all of my fish into a QT, or just the ones with ich? Also, a friend of mine told me that if I was to use copper, I would most likely not be able to ever have any crustaceans, or invertebrates in that tank again. Supposedly the copper gets into the seems, and never fully goes away. Can anyone verify any truth behind this?
Thanks

al mc

TONY....IMHO your friend is right about copper contamination problems. Treat all the exposed fish, not just the ones if you want to eliminate the ICH. There are some good threads in the archives about setting up QT tanks and do hyposalinity treatments........

D

drjay50000

what about this med it's made by instant ocean. anybody try it? i did a little bit of research on it and it has the same stuff in it that they use to treat drinking water. it looks pretty good but i want to hear if anybody used it yet.

N

nemette

Hey you can read my post about miracle medication, but go to no sickfish.com order the ICH medication, I am telling you it works!!!!