Best LFS in western Wa

kevcon

I am in search of a good supplier for corals in western Wa. There aren't any in my immediate area. Just recieved my first order from swf and was really happy with the quality. To bad they dont have more corals available.

y2says

Blue Sierra's corals are the best. However, their prices are also one of the highest. Fish Gallery in Kent has an ok selection at a fairly decent price. Midway Fish in Des Moines also have a good selection and prices are fair.

perchpsk

blue sierra is the best... The fish galleries in renton and kent are decent but they will tell you if your really into saltwater go to blue sierra. Also saltwater city in bellevue has some corals, but are high priced and the selection isnt that great.
Hey Says... any chance you want to sell any frags?

kevcon

by the sounds of it i need to check ut blue sierra. Now the search begins. thanks for the input.

ak_reefer

you may also want to check out Aquarium Concepts in north seattle...i have bought from them several times and have been very happy...

perchpsk

Says, the sand and rocks worked out great. I actually upgraded the lighting on my 72 and sold the 55 to a friend, set it up with your ls and rocks for them.. i am buying a 135 gallon complete with hood and vho lighting setup this weekend. We'll have to trade frags when i get going. thanks again for the rocks and sand... looks good!

coop21

I have to second the shark reef recomendation. I just wish I still lived up there so I could enjoy the new store. The drive to Bremerton will be worth your time. Say hi to Eric and Jeff!!!
Matt.

zack schwartz

perchpsk
hows my frags doing?
Iron reef wanna trade frags?? what u have, looking for calms or sps colonys have frags if u want

perchpsk

Zack the frags looked good when i left on tuesday, but i'm in portland till Friday. If anyone is interested i found 2 good stores for corals and saltwater in general here in portland. here are some links
http://www.soutassaltwater.com/ Soutas in portland
http://www.upscales.com/home.ihtml UpScales in Tualatin
upscales is similar to a fish gallery in quality but they focus more effort into salt... Soutas is like a blue sierra but they are open limited hours and arent as big.... If you in portland they are worth a visit.

ironreef

Originally posted by perchpsk
im starting a 135 gallon reef

Where in Kent are you? I'm by the Sumner Golf course