Best offer: Metal halide lighting

the claw

I have a dual pfo ballast from Soutas Saltwater in Portland powering (2) 400watt, 20K xm bulbs that haven't even been burned in yet, along with reflectors. Looking for the best offer from this sight and another. No longer in the fish business, and am finally home from hunting season to sell off some more stuff. Please send your best reasonable offer to massivemuleys@aol.com. I will ship anywhere in the US if you wnat to pay shipping, or can pick-up here in Selah Washington. You can call Soutas in Portland if you want to know what one will cost you from their store. I would like to go for at least %50 of price.
Thanks
Doug

dmcrete

Nice muley picture doug, any size racks this year, i missed a huge 5X7 this year in idaho, setteled for a 24" 4x5 muley missed my elk too

dkwick

What size tank would it fit on and is it set up and ready or do you have to assemble it? I have never had MH's and would like to.

smmcinto

is this the whole setup??? ballast, bulbs and reflectors???? if so how big is the setup...dimension wise.
Thanks

the claw

THe ballast is one unit with two ballasts that operate seperately. These then plug into two reflector units with mogul bulbs. These can be attached to a hood with mere screws. The wiring and such is all complete and is as simple as plugging them in. The ballst is aobut 18 inches long, 5 inches tall, 7 inches wide. The reflectors can be flattened to 12x 18 or curved inward. I'll see if I can get a picture of them. I paid $540 plus tax and shipping. I would love to get $250.
Hunting: I dedicated most of my fall to my Dad as his health is declining. He got drawn for a Idaho Moose tag and I guided him to a MONSTER booner. If you want, I can shoot you a picture. I'd post one here, but many people get upset about it. I then got a small deer just to fill the tag and then guided my Dad on his elk hunt. He had several oppurtunities, but wasn't able to capitalize, again because of his health. I have been out doing photography a little, and have only seen one 190 class mulie, but have seen a couple monster class whities.

smmcinto

i haven't seen a 20k bulb on a tank recently...so just wondering what kind of tint they put off....its it kind of blueish?? or more yellow??
dumb questions, but oh well.
if you can email me, that would be great
seanmmcintosh@comcast.net
thanks

reefdweler

Originally Posted by smmcinto
i haven't seen a 20k bulb on a tank recently...so just wondering what kind of tint they put off....its it kind of blueish?? or more yellow??
dumb questions, but oh well.
if you can email me, that would be great
seanmmcintosh@comcast.net
thanks
It is a bit more blue than the 14000k but after burning for awhile it equals out much in it's color like that of a 14000k. I have seen the 20000k myself so I can varify that but as to the rest this is what I was told by anothe hobbiest