Best place in Houston for SW Fish?

hip68

Ok, I have been to Fish Ranch over off the SW Freeway, City Pets (where i bought my tank) off Bissonet, and i have gone often to Aquariumworld off 290. I havent been really impressed with any for the selection of equiptment or fish. Is there a great place in town that I am missing? I am looking more online now at such places as here or some of the other online vendors. But I would much rather see the things Im going to buy in person first.

pizzamiglio

Try Neptune's Gardens, it's right off the Gulf Freeway. Exit 33 I think. Not too bad of a place. Prices are a little high, but the service and knowledge of the staff is great. Hope it helps.

ophiura

Keep in mind that you might be able to ask some of those stores to order certain fish for you. I worked at Aquarium World and they have a 'wish list' at the check out counter that you can ask them to keep an eye out for certain fish. That is a possibility too. What things are you looking for, BTW?
The other popular store is Global on Bellaire at Gessner, or something like that. Might want to check in the phone book on that one.