Best place to get some chaeto?

speg

Looked on this site and didn't see it for sale on here. Was wondering how I can get some chaeto.
Does swf.com have it offered sometimes?

jackri

Best place is a fellow reefer. It's hard to find online but they can get shipped in a baggy with no water in a priority mail envelope even.

nyceltic

I'll send you a bag - I have to thin mine out any way -It's from my DT plumbed in Refugium. It is growing like mad in there.
Send me a Private from my profile e-mail and we'll talk.

nyceltic

Read and replied ! The bunch I send you will also have small feather dusters and probably some copepods, which are all good ! Which are very abundant in my refugium.

jubbin2001

Anyone else wanna help a fellow reefer
? I just called and asked about getting some from my LFS and they want $19.99for a 1/2lb bag, but it won't be in for 2-3 more weeks. If anyone wishes to donate (of course I will most deffinately cover shipping), it would be awesome. Thanks

speg

Originally Posted by NYCeltic
http:///forum/post/3236378
Read and replied ! The bunch I send you will also have small feather dusters and probably some copepods, which are all good ! Which are very abundant in my refugium.
Sounds great. I certainly owe you one.
You got any pics of your setup? Wouldn't mind seein what you're rollin with.

aquaman

I hate to ask, I am in the process of setting up a 225 gallon with a 50 gallon sump, about 3 days from adding live rock, any chance I cen get in on some of the chaeto? Please.

speg

Nevermind for me. I ended up getting some at a LFS for $4.99 for a half-pound bag. I got so much that I'll have to flush some!
Thanks though.

dangros

Hey,
I also live in NYC and could use some Chaeto. Do you still have any that you could spare?
Dan
Originally Posted by NYCeltic
http:///forum/post/3235626
I'll send you a bag - I have to thin mine out any way -It's from my DT plumbed in Refugium. It is growing like mad in there.
Send me a Private from my profile e-mail and we'll talk.