best place to get zoos?

kreach

Best places... your LFS or other reef keepers in your area. You might also check ----. I'm sure there are probably some online stores, but it would be against board rules to post the links here.

I have looked on ---- and the LFS in the area suck when it comes to any and all corals. I would not think that the mods would mind since I have spent a ton of money here and they do not have awesome zoos. If anyone knows where I can get some top notch zoos please email me at
s_krauskopf@hotmail.com
Thanks

j21kickster

if you dont mind paying 70$ for a 3" frag when its all said and done- have your LFS plae an order from ORA- they are a wholeseller to fish stores etc- they have some killer colors

ags

J21kickster
what is ORA? Is that short for something and do they have a website?
I know of a couple wholesalers in Florida but their colors are a 6 on a scale of 10.

j21kickster

ora breeds fish and inverts- also the prop various corals- including exotic zoanthids- some of the best ones i have came from there

nm reef

Just a friendly reminder...links to sites selling corals/fish/equipment offered by our host are not allowed. We try to keep this site spam/commercial free...thanks.

I did not know our host offered zoos and I would like a WYSIWYG so I know exactly what color and size I would be getting.
I guess it does not matter and I am still here wanting some nice zoos
Thanks for trying dcel22
try to email me the link if you can

kreach

Originally posted by scuba steveo
I did not know our host offered zoos
And I can not find them

They are referred to as button polyps on SWF.com's Coral page... just FYI

I have not heard of Aquatic Warehouse. If you mean Alamo Aquatic Pets off Bandera, yes I have tried them, several times, they suck! But all LFS here in SA suck. I just moved from Austin 5 months ago and I guess I was spoiled because there were several awesome stores that blow away these SA stores. About all the LFS here in SA are good for is frozen food and DT's.