best predator tank contest

sharkboy13

great tanks evry1!
i may not be on for a couple of days becuz my nets all wacked (aunt forgot to pay the bill) i have decided on the prize, a $100 shopping spree on swf.com (sry on the limit , im 12 and money dont come easily) keep the pics coming!

sharkboy13

november 1st ppl, another 12 days, 8 hours, and 5mins left b4 i judge. speaking of judging who wants to judge? the first to ppl to respond become the judges. more pix!

46bfinga

heres some pics of my 120 soon to be 500(96x48x25) in a few months after i move and get it set up.
inhabitants are:
1.chainlink eel 24"
2.goldentail eel 24"
3.jeweled eel 18"
4.pinktail trigger
5.orange toadfish
6.dwarf lionfish
7.general starfish,2-sand sifting starfish.

heres a couple pics of my new tank and skimmer(skimmer is for sale btw)

46bfinga

Originally Posted by psusocr1
where do you live?

If that question was directed towards me i live right outside of atlanta,ga.

46bfinga

lol,tank is not for sale the skimmer is.i edited my post so theres no confusion.The tank is my dream tank and youd have to kill me to take it!
Well unless you had a big wad of cash,lol

46bfinga

Originally Posted by purebullet
iv seen that pic of that skimmer have you posted it somewhere eles

yeh its for sale at a few other reef related sites.

sharkboy13

ok just cuz my parents hate me i have to lower the prize to 10lbs of lr (im really sry and i bet like half of u r gonna withdrawl from the contest) anyway for those of u that r staying the judges r firefish, madman, and sebae.
anyway if u really feel like its worth it then continue to post, i may escalate the prize a lil later, maybe like a fish of ur choice (under $100) happy posting

jon

aw2x3

Dude...you're 12 years old. No one ever expected you to actually give them $100 for this "contest". Chill out...dont worry about it.

quaos

Originally Posted by AW2x3
Dude...you're 12 years old. No one ever expected you to actually give them $100 for this "contest". Chill out...dont worry about it.
Thinking exactly the same thing.
If I were 12, I would hold onto that money for myself like crazy. I don't think that shows selfishness, I think every normal 12 year old would keep their money.
I don't mean to disuade you from being nice and having a contest with a prize but come on your 12...

firefish9

so far I see
Psusocr and AC in first place :cheer:
I need some close ups and better shots to be sure though.