Best R.O. System for Reef

cdposey26

just fyi, any unit (any brand) with a filmtec 100gpd membrane in it rejects 90% of tds. Thats all I am saying, if you disagree then we can agree to disagree

bmkj02

Originally Posted by cdposey26
http:///forum/post/3096568
just fyi, any unit (any brand) with a filmtec 100gpd membrane in it rejects 90% of tds. Thats all I am saying, if you disagree then we can agree to disagree
Agree. I got a 100gpd unit. I thought it was awesome. Same price as a 75gpd unit. After doing my homework (after I bought it) I found out that the rejection rate isnt as good as a 75gpd unit. Too late. I even confirmed this with Bulk Reef Supply and Filter Guys and they said the rejection rate is horrible on the 100gpd units. I didnt purchase it from them but now wish I did and got the 75gpd. Either way the one I have is a good unit. I ended up purchases a water saver kit and booster pump from Bulk Reef and it helped out a lot. Before I was getting a 1:4 ratio. 1 gallon good 4 gallons down the drain
. Now I get basically 4 gallons good and 1 1/2 bad which I just drain it into my washer machine. I can make about 60 gallons in about 4hrs. Though when it comes to change my membrane I will change it to a 75gpd and change out the flow restrictor

d-dzel

I'm about to place an order for a 75GPD RO/DI 5 Stage *PLUS* System from Bulk Reef Supply, as I've heard great things about this unit.
Look up that one and see if it's what you're looking for