Best sand sifting goby?

I'm having a hard time keeping my sand clean. What would be the most beneficial sand sifting Goby to add to my tank or any other sand cleaner?

nigerbang

My dragon goby never stops working.. The downside to it is I have to blow the sand off the rocks atleast twice a week..

nycbob

Originally Posted by Gatorzone19
http:///forum/post/2940526
+1 on Diamond Gobies! Just make sure you have plenty of copepods or it can starve.
actually diamond gobies will eat meaty food one throws onto the sandbed.

I actually don't have any copepods anymore. I use to have tons but now I don't see any. I have 2 clowns a sixline and a purple pseudo that I added the other day. Do you think any of those guys ate them?

mboswell1982

The beneficial Fighting Conch is not as aggressive as its name implies. Though a male Fighting Conch can be territorial towards other males of its own kind, the Fighting Conch is peaceful towards other tankmates. The Fighting Conch is a suitable addition to any home reef aquarium, where it will use its excellent sand sifting abilities to clean and aerate the substrate.
Praised for their hardiness, the Fighting Conch requires open, deep sand beds in which it can forage for food. Though multiple Fighting Conches should be housed in larger systems, single specimens are suited for any size reef aquarium. Keep in mind that the Fighting Conch has a voracious appetite; as such, supplemental feeding is required in smaller systems and recommended in even the largest aquarium setups.
Classified as an omnivore, the Fighting Conch will consume detritus from your aquarium substrate. Supply pieces of fresh fish and dried seaweed, as well as high quality frozen foods to supplement the diet of the Fighting Conch. Like other invertebrates, the Fighting Conch is sensitive to high levels of nitrate and will not tolerate copper-based medications.
Approximate Purchase Size: 1" to 2"

I really didn't want to add another fish and I really don't think the gobies are all that good looking. I will definitely get the conch. Thanks so much for the heads up MB