Best Suncoral ever for trade only

peef

So my sun coral is freaken sweet and I absolutly love it!!!!!! I want to trade it for some kind of rare paly or zoa.... Show me what you have and lets work a deal! I would keep it but I am tired of the constant upkeep to maintain the nitratesas my tank is a 24g. It is also like 7 inches across when fully open and takes up a ton of space.

Trade only please!

peef

I really only want trades but who knows how that will pan out. You have any nice paly's?

peef

Bumpo!
Not looking for a ridiculous amount of paly's or zoos maybe even like just one PPE polyp or a couple darth mauls or even purple deaths or nuc green......anyone?

peef

Well ok looks like no one has anything to trade so up for sale it is! My problem is that I am not really sure what a reasonable price is that would get the buyer a good deal and me a good deal as well yah know. We both need to be happy. So let me know what you think and lets make a deal!

hazzyeyed80

Hey there,
I am in Illinois, and willing to trade you.
I have TRUE ARMAGEDDONS, FIRE AND ICE, NEON GREENS, and a LOT of RICORDIA too...Let me know if your interested.
Email me directly at
hazzieyed@yahoo.com
Remind me you were on saltwaterfish.com
THanks!!!!

peef

Bump, sale never went through. $50.00 and shipping of your choice. I will guarantee only ups or fedex overnight. I will guarantee usps express also if overnight and if it is delivered in the said amount of time. I can't be responsible if they "misplace" it as they like to call it....stupid usps.

flricordia

I might trade if you are still interested. PPE or something. I think you have probably seen some of my zoa posts. Since we are both in FL shipping shouldn't be too bad either way.

peef

Hey man sorry I missed your PM. I never heard from you and thought you backed out so I gave it to Flricordia in a trade. Sorry man!