and i guess one more

is it me or I am just imaginning. I think this guy has ick

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by Eddiesamuil
is it me or I am just imaginning. I think this guy has ick
ick is more like salt or sugar looking that is probably from a dirty glass

gnorman

that dull white spot has been on it since i got it. its not ick. but i have been noticing some dots in the tank on some fish in the mornings due to the PH dropping. i need to go buy a buffer, going to go do that today when i fill up my water

miamireefr

this is my trigger

but this is BY FAR my favorite! crosshatch trigger.. This is a female....the males colors are that much more vibrant. and these guys are not cheap at all!
http://a1272.g.akamai.net/7/1272/1121/20070411203613/www.***********.com/images/diversden/approved/lg_0411071-097.jpg

aw2x3

Originally Posted by IOWAFISH
AW2x3, what's the fish in the first pic? Juvi Queen? Nice looking fish regardless -- both of them. Everyone's triggers are really nice looking.
KH
Sorry...just now saw your question.
Yes, it's a juvenile Queen.

S

surfinusa

awesome triggers, i had no idea where this thread went so im glad it came up :thinking:

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by fastazzr1
so who won the contest... :thinking:
really i dont know its because of the judges havent posted the pics started coming less and less then it went all the way to the next page

kirkland

Our Picasso....RIP. My 2nd favorite when we had our FOWLR. The only time I was able to get a pic of him with the dorsal up.

titan

I'm baseing my judgement on picture "quality" so, seeing how we can't vote for ourselves
My vote is for AW's blue-jaw.