best TV show of all time...might be easier than the movie thread!

fishtanker

original star trek was the best...James T Lovemuscle (he got some in every episode)
if were talking cartoons then HeMan Masters of the universe was #1
Saved by the bell was good
Cosby Show
Cheers
Knight Rider
The incredible Hulk was my favorite

caillou

Only a few of you will know my old favorite. The Ray Rainer Show. When I was a kid in the 70's it was the bomb!
I'll second Northern Exposure and add Early Edition.

aarone

hey bking...i was trying to figure out a show like you said "the fall guy" did that have lee majors in it?
any ways....
My list includes
Chappeles show
Simpsons
Family guy
Futurauma
well thats all i care about anyways
oh i forgot...i grew up with it so SAVED BY THE BELL!!! Kelly kapowski is so hot!

denny hunter

Originally posted by beaslbob
original star trek.
Followed closely by howdy doody :D

Bob, i noticed you take a lot of heat around here! As you can see I mostly just search/read-not much for posting--afraid of gettting hammered by all the "experts" here. Just wanted to say , you got a lot of guts to stick by your beliefs and now I know why, YOUR FROM THE SIXITES, JUST LIKE ME!! The original Trek and I add the Honeymooners also were the best TV entertainment shows !!!!!
Keep up the faith !!

blueberryboomer

Has anyone watched Trippen the Riff on the Sci-fl, it's on
Thursday nights. If you like the Simpsons, Ren and Stempy I gaurantee you will really get a hoot out of this show, its new, only been on for about 3 weeks. When you read what its about, it says its for family/children. It's not.. Lots of sexual indundos, and more... Lisa