beverages... whats your poison? 21+ only please

reefkprz

I'm just curious, as a casual drinker I drink quite a few different things. I like cheap wine, cheap beer, and expensive vodka. vodka is probably one of my favorite as mixer as well as on the rocks, occasionally as a shot. usually though with a good vodka I like to savor it and drink it on the rocks. though on a hot day there is nothing like a nice cold vodka tonic, or natty light beer.
kind of funny I pay about 13$ for a 30 rack of beer but 40+ for a litre of vodka.....
What is your favorite?

tangman99

I have a few favorites but it depends on the situation.
Michelob Light Beer
Corona with Lime
Courvoisier Cognac V.S.O.P.
Crown Royal with Coke
Patron Silver Tequila straight up chilled in shaker
Long Island Iced Tea
It's always one of the above.

tx reef

If I am drinking at home or anywhere that is not a diner, I drink Captain Morgan Spiced Rum with Coke Zero. I won't drink anything else. When I have drank other alcoholic beverages I got headaches and my stomache was messed up.
If we go out to eat, I have a couple of Long Islands. I make sure to have the waiter/waitress tell the bartender not be scared...I can handle a strong drink.

gregghia

Got to go with the 7&7. Smooth and a bit sweet with a good piece of lime. Put it in a short glass with shaved ice. Man doesn't get any better.... however now that I am getting older I have to go with the diet 7!
I was just sitting here reading the boards wanting a drink. I am out of Seagram's and the ABC/state store is closed until MONDAY!

Great post.

shogun323

Sam Adams
New Castle
Guiness
Corona
Red Wine
Margarita
Margarita
Margarita
did I mention Margarita

breineach1

Originally Posted by shogun323
Sam Adams
New Castle
Guiness
Corona
Red Wine
Margarita
Margarita
Margarita
did I mention Margarita
LOL Wade- I hope the fiancee knows how to make a mean margarita!
If you have a rotten stomach like me, the only way to go is a good White Russian, although I've improved on it quite a bit:
Introducing- The Laika (named for the 1st Russian Space Dog!)
1 shot GOOD Vodka
1 shot Kahlua
1/2 shot Disaranno amaretto
1/2 shot Godiva chocolate liquor
Fill tall glass with milk till it looks like chocolate milk & tastes like Heaven!

reefforbrains

Im on the wagon as of late.
I have a certain soft spot for dry dirty Martinis
Nowadays a bottle lasts me months. I keep a pretty good stocked cabinet but I rarely drink anymore. Kettle one, sky, and grey goose just sitting there calling to me but like mentioend...on the wagon.

renogaw

mike's hard lemonade or others if i drink. I drink so little i get buzzed off of one of them :)

sluggo

Budweiser
Arbor Mist wine
I have a second fridge set up with a keg in the bottom with the tap coming out the side and 14 large heavy mugs chilled in the freezer.
Don

mr.bled

incredible hulk
yager bombs
cadilac
and jungle juice
beer wise, its a toss up with
saparro, dos x, heffwiezen.

rslinger

Sailor Jerry and Dew
E J brandy
Jager bombs Only with red bull
hypnotic and henesy
or maybe a little southern Dew

reefkprz

Originally Posted by larryndana
koolaid on the rocks, oohh yyeeaahh.
sorry, no offence....couldn't help myself

LOL none taken. that stuff will kill you quicker than liquor..... *S*

reefkprz

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
Im on the wagon as of late.
I have a certain soft spot for dry dirty Martinis
Nowadays a bottle lasts me months. I keep a pretty good stocked cabinet but I rarely drink anymore. Kettle one, sky, and grey goose just sitting there calling to me but like mentioend...on the wagon.
mmmmmm Grey goose,.. your speaking my language. belvedere, skyy YUM!