beverages... whats your poison? 21+ only please

aztec reef

Originally Posted by Vpotts28
. I can't drink a drip of hard liquor, makes me to beligerent. At 31, I have learned the hard way about the affects of hard liquor. One to many black eyes, bruised egos, and swollen pride.
That's the fun part!!

m0nk

Originally Posted by AZReefGirl
Ketel One (or Grey Goose) and Red Bull
Captain Morgan and Diet Coke
Margarita on the rocks w/salt
Michelob Ultra
Blue Moon w/an orange slice
Red Wines: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Zinfandel, GSM
White Wines: Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc
As you can see, I like variety when it comes to my alcohol intake.

I have a variety as well, though slightly different list:
Captain Morgan and Coke
Any style Martini (includes dry/gin, vodka, and any flavor possible)
Guinness and their little cousin Smithwick's
White Wines: Any, though not particularly fond of whites.
Red Wines: Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Most Italian Reds, Chambourcin (mostly only made commercially here in PA), and Australian Shiraz
I used to make wine at a local winery and make my own occasionally as well; it's good stuff...

earlybird

Originally Posted by renogaw
omg, i had a kahlua and milk saturday night, 3 hrs later had a hangover. tasted good though :)
Reno I'm going to revoke your MANCARD

m0nk

Originally Posted by earlybird
Reno I'm going to revoke your MANCARD

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.......
But hey, a white russian worked for The Dude....

earlybird

Originally Posted by m0nk
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.......
But hey, a white russian worked for The Dude....
He didn't mention vodka, just kahlua and milk.

m0nk

Originally Posted by earlybird
He didn't mention vodka, just kahlua and milk.
Yeah, good point.

angry6

could anyone please tell me where i might be able to find a bottle of poison? its a purple liquor that tastes like a grape jolly rancher and has a spider on the bottle. i havnt found this since i was in florida and would really like to find a few bottles

shecky79

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
http:///forum/post/2148352
mmmmmm Grey goose,.. your speaking my language. belvedere, skyy YUM!
Hey if you guys really like vodka try a 750 of stolichnaya elit. SMOOOOOth. It costs like 52 dollars a btl but well worth it.

martymcfly

Originally Posted by bionicarm
http:///forum/post/3044237
I do not drink beer often, but when I do, I prefer to drink Dos Equis....
Stay thirsty my friend.
Ha, for some reason I really like these commercial.
As for me it's one of these three not in any order just depends on my mood:
1. Stoli on the rocks
2. Bombay Saphire and Seven w/ 2 lime wedges
3. Any Import I have yet to try...I really like trying different beers thus far my favorites continue to come from Germany.
4. Blue Moon with a thick wedge of orange

triton

I used to have a part time gig as a bartender, and graduated from bartending school.
My #1 - A muddled Mojito with 2x the normal amount of rum.
A runner up would be a Greygoose Martini slightly dirty.
For casual beer, I love Mickey's.

never met a beer I didnt like.
I am however a wine snob. I dont do liquer anymore now that I have kids, it would put me out of my mind, damn you Captain Morgan!

firestorm

Beers - Abita if its friends, Bud light with lime if I'm floating down a river, Dos Equis if I'm with friends and thirsty :p and bud select if I'm shooting pool.
Liquors - Pretty much a whisky man, recently on a Glenlivet 15yr kick (scotch, for you non-whisky types), though I enjoy a makers mark, single-barrel jack, etc with the best of'em.

ironeagle2006

Wifey Spolied me BIG time for Easter she knew how much I had been wanting some found some and got it for me. Sam Adams Utpoia the seizure afterwards WAS WORTH IT see I have Epileps and am not supposed to drink anything with over 10% so that 25% was way over my limit. Oh well I only slept for 5 hours afterwards. But the taste was so smooth maybe if I had not chugged half the bottle down I may not have seized afterwards.

tonysi

Beer-Corona, Bluepoint, Dogfish Head 120 IPA,and world wide stout,Chimay blue,Heineken,Coopers,Delirium,Duvel,A few 20 others as well.
Spirits-Pierre Ferrand all levels,Charles Neal selections of cognacs,Armagnacs etc., Ketel One,Absinthe(Strong 68,Gold 68,Moulin Vert,Absinta mousse Absinta sexy bleu),Tortuga rums,Bacardi rums,Brugal,Don Rhon,Mamajuana,Barcelo Imperial,Captain Morgan rums,Sambuca,I'll just stop it here cause it would be a shorter list if I put what I didn't like to drink.
Wines-Reds any good brand Quinterelli,Screaming Eagle,Frog Leaps,other brands as well.Whites-Vouvray,and others.Ports and dessert wines are my favs though....Ya I like tons of junk,but oh well.

lovethesea

no beer! yuck........even though a major beer company sustains our family. I have never been able to drink/hold beer.

Wine....chard ! I love the expensive stuff, but really the cheaper stuff is just as good!!!!
Bourbon!! makers mark, beam, jack, hmmm....many more, mixed with a splash of white soda.