Beware NanoReefers!

mark_d

get the oceanic 29 gallon. Its barely 5 gallons bigger but it really looks so much larger. Lights are good. Also the filter, IMO is much better than what the aquapod has.

rad

oh man. I may have that tank. I have the box still and it says model #7050. does anyone know if that was all of the model 7050 tanks? I just got my tank for x-mas and I dont see why they would still be selling those.

vsandme

I have an Odysea B-series 24gal, its been good to me, dunno if they still sell em, could be ancient lol, but its been good, I dont know much about the others

sorry to say that i believe that it is the 7050 model it says it right in the article. The article is about a year old so i dont know if you should return it. If not, just be careful. It might be a batch defect, who knows? ask your lfs.

rad

I called Current USA and since my tank has a serial number on the bottom left corner, its not recalled. sweet! although if it was, I was going to get me a sweet new either 14g or 29g and complain untill they gave me at least %120 compensation for my tank. But thats not the case, so why worry?