bi-colored angel death what caused it?

he was fine till and eating normal till today in which he just chilled in his hiding place all day then was dead when i got home from work. the only thing i noticed different on it was its face was blackish in color. It was a yellow bicolor with a blue stripe. my possibilites are lion fish stung it, cow fish did something to it or the koran angel did something to it. i doubt the koran angel thing though cause i have had them together for a month with no problems. all other fish are acting normal and eating normal.

ca62296

did you check yor perameters? it sounds like high ammonia levels, angels are very sensitive to stuff like that, i had a flame back angel that whimped out on me due to high ammonia or even stress like conditins can make a sensitive fish do that.

ph 8.4, ammonia 0, nitrates 0, nitrites little bit more then zero. temp 80 degress F. I feed the various fish in my tank flake, sun dried brine, marine cusisine and live fish. it ate everything but the live fish. latest addition was the cow fish. i was not aware on the disease board will post this kind of topic there from now on