Bicolor cromis being a A**

a&m aggie 04'

Right now in my tank i have (added in this order) a Blue Damsel, Bicolor Cromis, and recently added a Percula Clown.
The cromis keeps the clown out of the rocks and up in the top left corner of the tank, and now gets after the damsel.
Will this continue to happen, i didnt think a cromis would be that aggressive.
The next fish im going to get is going to be a Blue Tang, and ill be pissed if the cromis goes after him at all.
Well my question i guess is, will this quit happening or do i need to get that fish out???
Thanks, Mark

twoods71

You talking about a Chromis (black + yellow) or Pseudochromis (purple + yellow)?
Some chromis are just like damsels and we all know how damsels can be. MEAN!!!!!
Pseudochromis can be mean but are usualy OK if given places to hide. If you have decent amounts of LR this fish will kind of hide most of the time and not really bother other tank mates. Unless of course there is another Pseudochromis near by.

madd catt

They also go after shrimp as well and bristtle worms not sure of the one you have and yes they are just like damsels in some cases worse.

a&m aggie 04'

its a bicolor pseudocromis- purple and yellow. i have shrimp and he doesnt bother them, but ever since i put a clown in there hes been nipping at him and keeping him in the top corner of my tank. He was in there 1st with just a blue damsel and never bothered him. Ill keep an eye on him, and take him out if i can catch him!!!!!