big fish and eels

runninfrom

I just bought a 250 a few weeks ago full setup with fish,but i dont want the fish for what im going to do with the tank.
huma trigger about 6in awesome color
gold strip grouper full grown
bat fish about 12in tall
yellow head moray 18in
black edge moray 18in
fresh water(turned salt) snowflake 2ft
Anybody want make an offer
I can get pics after tuesday
thanks

scubadoo

Where at in New Mexico? I am located in AZ. I might be interested in your Hunu. I would be unable to pick up until Memorial Weekend ...perhaps sooner if you are in SW NM.
How about some prices?

runninfrom

Im in alamogordo
I'll post pic of the fish tommorow and prices. I dont know what there worth since they are big and I havent ever bought fish in this size.But the huma looks awesome he still has all his color and its bright.

scubadoo

Okay....I can probably do a weekend run, but still not sure I can get there before Memorial Day Weekend. All depends as I am quite busy at work right now.
Let me know if you have a 220 plus for sale as I am looking for another set-up bigger than 200 galls.
Thanks

runninfrom

theres 2 more eels but they were hiding. sorry for the bad pics there in a friends tank.
But like i said i dont know what there worth all the fish i buy are a lot smaller.
So make me an offer

gfk

if you dont get any offers you might want to ask a local fish store what theyd give you. usually only 50% of whatever theyd sell it for but that big ass bat fish could probably sell for a couple hundred bucks retail. just a thought incase you dont get any local buyers

runninfrom

thanks but they are at the local fish store and hes trying to sell them for me ,but he wont buy them because nobodys asking for them haha. But the fish look great so maybe somebody will get them.

runninfrom

i dont know about shipping.I get my first live order tommorrow so i would have the box but i dont know if i would chance it.i'll see how hard it is and how much if you give me your zip.