big problem no filter will fit

puffer9006

im setting up this guys tank. hes got a 190g. but its one with the glass brace around the top.
well thats i 1"1/2 wide and i cant get anything to hang on the back. its not drilled so im going with a overflow box. i need about 1/4" to make it all work. so i thought i might be able to file it but i don think i can cuz its glass. so i thought of trying to modify the overflow box i have by extending it out and useing pvc pipes but ive never done that so i dont know if it will work. if anbody has any suggestion im all ears cuz im out of ideas.

al mc

You may want to visit melevesreef (google for exact address) the guy has lots of DIY projects including overflow boxes...you can custom make your own.
Other two people who could probably help (I know there are others)..SCSI and Acrylic51. You might try a pm to one or both of them.

puffer9006

one of those has one made for eurobracing ill check that out hopefully i can get one in. thanks for the help. if anyone esle has ideas shot them out cuz i could use any of them.