Biocube 29 with Halide upgrade + stand

mojo46825

Thats right, My belloved biocube 29 has to go. I am just finishing up my 75g build and all the creatures will be moving into it this week. She says no to having two tanks so My cube must go. The biocube has not been modded other than the lights. I have done a do it yourself thread on this in the nano section. The Tank has a 70watt ushio 14k Halide with a 36 watt pc actinic for helping with the dusk to dawn effect. It has the stock3 blue lunars as well. I do have the stock pump that I will include but it is currently using a maxijet pump. you will get both. The maxi runs better IMO. I have installed extra fans and being an Industrial electrician I have taken great care in making sure everything is safe and to code. The tank will also incude the mag float. Has the stock oceanic stand with built in power strip. Makes shutting off the pump for feed corals a snap. With upgrades and stock costs I have about $800 in the setup. Would like $375. No livestock included. you can have the black sand if you like. I do buy pods and put in there . I see them in the sand now and then. Thanks and let me know.

I have since added the actinic bulb and ballast since those pics. Very nice color and performance. No heat issues.

mojo46825

If you really want it. Because I need to $$ to buy the reflectors for my T5ho bulbs for my 75 I can go $250 picked up this weekend?Its only about 4 months old. It truly is in great shape and will be totally cleaned out and rinsed with RO water. I do have it listed on a

[hr]
site. So if you want it I would need payment before hand or some type of deposit at least before I would end that listing. my email is jlwright75@yahoo if anyone cares to email me there. Thank you.

mojo46825

I am in fort Wayne. I just got the tank emptied tonight.Minus a few crabs I will get out tomorrow. Let me know if I can answer any more questions.

mojo46825

looks like you are in Attica? from your zip on your profile. I would be willing to meet you half way. However for me to do this I would need sometype ofpaypal payment. That way I dont drive all that way and well you know. Just some good faith money sort of speak. My fiance has family in Cicero so it wouldnt be a wasted trip.

howardj

Attica, I be.
my parent has a paypal account, I will try and convince them yet one more time..
Pretty sure they will say no.. but hey, I get my license in 9 days

(Finally! after 16 years and 2 months
)
You mean cicero as in being half way?

indyws6

Greetings

Do you have a full tank shot of what you are selling? I know someone that may be interested. The photos you posted are great, but would like to see an "overall" picture. I, too, am in Indiana, so we could work something out. Send pics to nelson(dot)mark@remyinc(dot)com. I can't check the forum very often through the day...
HowardJ obviously has first dibs, but if that falls through...
Thanks in advance

mojo46825

I emptied the tank last night. I will be draining the water out tonight and getting it cleaned up. I dont have any full tank shots uploaded other than what I have on here.Its a standard oceanic biocube 29 stand, and biocube29. Everything looks stock. I want this sold by the weekend. I do have it for sale on another site where it will be sold by friday. I thought maybe I would get more interest from the fellow reefers on here. One way or another this has to go so I can get the rest of the lights on my 75. Thanks.

nwdyr

Are you at 200.00 ??/ if so , Pm me please I live in Joliet. If we can meet half way I would be interested!

mojo46825

Sorry for that price I am not going to drive anywhere. IT would leave me about $150 for this setup. I will not go that low. I would keep it first. Sorry just seems like people want this high end cube for nothing. You all know what these cost and what it takes for a halide conversion ect... Go buy all this. You would be hard pressed to get everything to do this yourself for $800. I think I have been more than fair on the price and a little low just because I want to move it. Thanks

E

ecl1pse

do u have more pics of the halide? i have a cube and i would like a halide put on it but i just dont know how to do it if u send me some pics or if u consider just selling the hood for the tank please let me know and at how much or even u could point me in the right direction on how and where to buy a diy halide for the cube

mojo46825

Look in the nano forum. I did a little DIY post there. No to the shipping question. I no longer have the box and well I have seen how things get tossed around first hand. Unit will be sold saturday I am hoping.