biocube rear chamber help

buffett

ok so im kinda dry fitting my rear chambers with the media basket and the fuge basket and i have misplaced the directions and i have no idea what i am supposed to do with the 2 little clear plastic pieces, one has a slit cut in it and the other one has the bottom open like a squared off u
if you have this stuff would you mind helping me out, maybe post some pics
thanks

buffett

cant post pics im at work and i have my tank here but the cam is at home, i got the media rack,fuge rack and the fish saver from mediabaskets, maybe they will let the name slide, but if not ill email you

abaralnek

ok i have the same setup.here is how it goes.slide the mediarack and fuge into the middle chamber.the plastic piece with the slot in it holds the rack to the wall that the water flows out of.the other plastic piece sits ontop of the wall between the middle and the pump chamber,its goes up against the fish saver to support it.

buffett

lol damn thats simple, im running on empty here ive had a crazy week, thank you for the help, how long have you been running your set up and do you like it?

abaralnek

ive had it for a few weeks now.i like the media rack and the fish saver.i ended up taking my fuge rack out as i dont think its needed.my chaeto was wedge tight into the rack and didnt move at all,i didnt care for that.let me know if you need any more help with it..