black volitan lion

lilstrup

he is about 5 inches my lfs messed up and gave me him as a red lion so i only paid 40 bucks but i am not sure what a black lion would be

unleashed

the pricing is normally the same for black or red ,but its hard to tell with your photos the black will normally have a purple hugh to it and the red will have an orange reddish even maroon coloring but either way hes a nice looking lion

puffrbware

Fish dont always look the same... its unusual for them to Have completley different charcteristics.. But thats the case..It Is Redthe fins are much darker than usual...He's beaty and unique
enjoy!!!

memole

at my local fish store they said thisa was a black lion I bought him and he lives in my 90 gallon all by himself... but to be honest with you I couldn't tell their black lion from there redlions... does this look black or red to anybody out there???

unleashed

Originally posted by PuffrBware
Nice pics everyone... It could be red....if its a really dard red

i agree it does almost look very dark red.but mine on that note is orange.which most found to be bold for a large lion.so your could accually be a faded black

rubberduck

Originally posted by unleashed
i agree it does almost look very dark red.but mine on that note is orange.which most found to be bold for a large lion.so your could accually be a faded black

SWEET

rubberduck

is that rare and is it expensive or is it just a lone color morph. where did you get it, srry for sll the questions

unleashed

Originally posted by RUBBERDUCK
is that rare and is it expensive or is it just a lone color morph. where did you get it, srry for sll the questions

well i dont know about rare for the orange i purchased him from a LFS about a month ago i contribute his bold colors for what ever diet he was on from previous owner(he was a trade in)i think i paid 50. bucks for him.but my smaller one aslo had bold coloring of oranges and yellow hughs