Blennies!

triggernut

Originally Posted by Jawfish101
Where would our tanks be without these little guys? I know you've got 'em...so post your pics of those Blennies!!

Hi,
Here's a couple of pics of my lawnmower. He's a fat pig! :hilarious :hilarious
Triggs

seannmelly

Originally Posted by DragonZim
Chillin with a snail....

seems like they do like to perch on things. mine perchs on the mag cleaner thingy all the time.

xokarmaxo

Originally Posted by Cyberbug
Here's our little guy :)
What a GORGEOUS Midas blenny!!
Hope that my little Midas ends up looking like yours. I had a thread a little while back where I posted about rescuing a Midas from my LFS that was in very poor condition, tattered, rotted looking fins, so thin you could see his little bones, etc... He was being harrassed and chased around at the LFS. I just had
to rescue him. It's been 3 weeks and he's looking better and better everyday!
Just wanted to comment on your beautiful little guy! :happyfish

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by big
Here is our little guy too!!
I love your picture quality. What camera do you use?

big

Originally Posted by Tiberius
I love your picture quality. What camera do you use?

Thanks, it is an older Olypus C-4000 zoom
I also use Microcrap's
"Picture it Premium" to crop balance and sharpen etc. and Pizresizer to up-load file size at 500 by... Warren

cyberbug

Originally Posted by xokarmaxo
What a GORGEOUS Midas blenny!!
Hope that my little Midas ends up looking like yours. I had a thread a little while back where I posted about rescuing a Midas from my LFS that was in very poor condition, tattered, rotted looking fins, so thin you could see his little bones, etc... He was being harrassed and chased around at the LFS. I just had
to rescue him. It's been 3 weeks and he's looking better and better everyday!
Just wanted to comment on your beautiful little guy! :happyfish
OMG I hope he does well...Ours is so cute and funny!! And a camera ham to boot...Here another pic I could add more but I hate to down size them.
Good-Luck!

xokarmaxo

Originally Posted by Cyberbug
OMG I hope he does well...Ours is so cute and funny!! And a camera ham to boot...Here another pic I could add more but I hate to down size them.
Good-Luck!
Well, I came in to work this morning and my little guy didn't come to greet me with his morning dance at the front of the tank like he usually does.
I looked everywhere for him and guess where he is??? He's in the back chamber of my 14 gallon Biocube!

I tried for over an hour to get him out... flooding the chambers to get it level with the front so that he can jump back over, I tried barehanding him, using the turkey baster, and he looks like he wants
to come out, but he gets scared.
So now he's stuck. He's in the very back chamber, all alone and scared to death. I can't do anything more right now because I've got to get my work done. I'll have to try again at lunch time to see if I can get him out.
This is so frustrating to me because he has done SO well and has been thriving. I'd hate to lose him now.

kanicky

I can feel your pain! I'm sure you remember my thread from last week when my beloved Midas went carpet surfing by jumping out of an obscure hole that only a "genius fish" would have found... what a sad day.
Our new little guy is doing well, and we have learned our lesson and covered every conceiveable hole so it won't happen again.
I love how social they are! :happyfish
I hope you get him out without any incident, and I'm sure he'll be fine...

xokarmaxo

Originally Posted by Kanicky
I can feel your pain! I'm sure you remember my thread from last week when my beloved Midas went carpet surfing by jumping out of an obscure hole that only a "genius fish" would have found... what a sad day.
Our new little guy is doing well, and we have learned our lesson and covered every conceiveable hole so it won't happen again.
I love how social they are! :happyfish
I hope you get him out without any incident, and I'm sure he'll be fine...
I DO remember your thread from last week and felt SO bad about you losing your beloved blenny! I'm SO happy though that you were able to get a baby Midas to replace him. I wanna see pics! Got any? :joy:
And yep, got my little guy out. Had to siphon him out with the hose. Bless his little heart. When he got back into the tank, he hid for quite a bit before he would come back out. He had been through SO much today! Let's hope that he learned his lesson! I'm gonna have to go out and buy something to make sure that this doesn't happen again.

puffer32

Well I got home today to find out my midas also went carpet surfing
This is not a good week for midas

xo, i hope you get your little guy out