blenny

pelena

Originally posted by rgaskins
My wife wants to know what kind of camera was this taken with? Thanks

I used a digital video cam. Suprisingly the quality came out pretty good. Usually the still shots on the card are pixelly. I belive it is a Sony Digital 8. Video quality is great. I was pleasently suprised. Check out my other thread Finally got some pics. Taken with same camera, quality not as good though. I think it had something to do with distance from the glass.

rgaskins

Originally posted by Pelena
I used a digital video cam. Suprisingly the quality came out pretty good. Usually the still shots on the card are pixelly. I belive it is a Sony Digital 8. Video quality is great. I was pleasently suprised. Check out my other thread Finally got some pics. Taken with same camera, quality not as good though. I think it had something to do with distance from the glass.

Wow, I have a Sony handycam...I never use it..I may have to break it out and try the still pictures on it...Very nice picture of the blenny though...Thanks for the reply...

pelena

I also found out that if you take video footage, play it back on the TV and use the remote to pause, etc. you can then use the remote to turn that frame into a photo. It stores it on the card. The quality is much better this way. (not sure if you can do w/out remote though)