Blowing in the wind

florida joe

Here is a picture of my curly Q anemone flowing as I reposition my powerhead. If you look close you can see the claws of the anemones friend Mr. Pistol shrimp

novahobbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida joe http:///t/391376/blowing-in-the-wind#post_3470593
umm my sandbed is CC
Oh, NO, you should get that out right NOW!!1!!11
Don't you know that crushed coral is a magnet for fish waste, and nitrates, and phosphates, and other ates, and allsortsofbadthingscanhappenifyoudontgetitoutrightnow!!
Suck it all OUT! All at once! Dump some dry sand in there instead! Don't worry, it'll settle. Whoever told you to use CC, your LFS? Don't know know they're all a pack of cheats, liars, and rapists? What are, you, some kind of NOOB???
For those still reading, please don't take anything this man just said seriously. It's a Sunday evening, he's had more than a few cold ones today, and he's feeling particularly irreverent. Be it known that he's so full of s**t his eyes are brown (they really are).

teresaq

Quote:
Originally Posted by novahobbies http:///t/391376/blowing-in-the-wind#post_3471182
Oh, NO, you should get that out right NOW!!1!!11
Don't you know that crushed coral is a magnet for fish waste, and nitrates, and phosphates, and other ates, and allsortsofbadthingscanhappenifyoudontgetitoutrightnow!!
Suck it all OUT! All at once! Dump some dry sand in there instead! Don't worry, it'll settle. Whoever told you to use CC, your LFS? Don't know know they're all a pack of cheats, liars, and rapists? What are, you, some kind of NOOB???
For those still reading, please don't take anything this man just said seriously. It's a Sunday evening, he's had more than a few cold ones today, and he's feeling particularly irreverent. Be it known that he's so full of s**t his eyes are brown (they really are).

LMAO

and joe, great picture

novahobbies

Sure, you can do that! You can even keep a (small) cleanup crew, but only if you plumb in an EDSB and let it mature for 5 years.