***** blows

slacknation

I have to rant about *****. Get this:
1) They told me to come back to get the salt water because they were mixing it, so I come back 2 hours later and after waiting 20 minutes they say they are out of stock on the buckets to sell the water.
2) They never have anyone in the marine dept that knows anything about fish, half the time it's someone from the reptile section working it.
3) Over 50% of the fish in the tanks are not labled, or priced and they have to go back in thier books to find out taking 20 minutes.
4) They tell me to come back Tuesday to get cleaner shrimp, I come in and they didn't get them, don't know when they will.
5) Never have anything in stock, from filters to lights.
6) When you check out, they say "How much would you like to donate? 5, 10 or 20 dollars?" I say "To what?" "To the animal shelter" "Oh, no thank you" then they say "O.K. we'll just round it up to an even dollar amount." They say it JUST like stated.
Too bad they are the only LFS around my parts, thanks for letting me rant. :mad:

fish3

man that sucks for u we used to 3 now 2 and 1 sucks the other one is good but it's on the other side of town but there is always *****

autofreak44

yeah ***** sucks.... seriously... they didnt even have testing kits for saltwater aquariums there but they have saltwater tanks

team2jndd

haha now watch how fast this gets closed. Lesson learned dont shop there not for fish not for dogfood. Dont buy anything you will only perpetuate the cycle. Now stop these threads. do a search on ***** sucks and just read the rants. You can even pretend they are your threads if it helps.

ruaround

the DeathCo here took a complete 180... they actually have decent sized tanks for the fish they have for sale... the last itme i was in there to pick up fish food i over heard one of the employees saying no to selling a fish because they didnt look healthy and were going to give them a week or so before they started to sell em... i was floored... couldnt beleive what i had just heard...

30-xtra high

Originally Posted by autofreak44
yeah ***** sucks.... seriously... they didnt even have testing kits for saltwater aquariums there but they have saltwater tanks
dunno if you realize this.. but there is no difference between freshwater tanks,saltwater tanks,reptile tanks,or even amphibian tanks.
but yes.. ***** blows.. and the reason they didn't have your cleaner, slack, is because there was a bomb threat in the Philipines stopping all livestock shipments.. it really isn't their fault, but i strill agree they suck..

ruaround

Originally Posted by 30-xtra high
dunno if you realize this.. but there is no difference between freshwater tanks,saltwater tanks,reptile tanks,or even amphibian tanks.
wtf... and HUH???

babyb

Originally Posted by 30-xtra high
but yes.. ***** blows.. and the reason they didn't have your cleaner, slack, is because there was a bomb threat in the Philipines stopping all livestock shipments.. it really isn't their fault, but i strill agree they suck..

i think what he means is that they sale saltwater fish, not the tank its self