Blue Acrylic

robsw

i am building some overflows for my 20l and was wondering where on the net i could get blue or black acrylic? I thought about clear but it would just get nasty and i think a color would look better.
Ive checked at Lowes, Home Depot, so could someone please point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance
Rob

acrylic51

Any plastics dealer should either have it in stock or can order it in for you pretty quickly.....Check your yellow pages for a plastics dealer.......Lowes and HD won't have anything special like that....

jessecnc

Check out Delvies Plastics (google it). They have great prices, a huge selection, and they will send you a sample of any color you want. Customer service is great too. I called and they gave me an even better price than what's listed on their website.

phixer

A company called Port Plastics is who I would recommend. Have done business with them, good customer service and prices, many branches, check the web. Rid Out Plastics is also a decent company. SanDiego plastics has a nice website but the store sucks and they're dix IMO.

robsw

Thankx i will look into all of these stores. its amazing how hard it is to find this stuff locally. Eventhough i live in Daytona Beach ive driven in a fifty mile radius to all the Home Improv. stores and none of them have it.
Thanks
Rob

jessecnc

You'd be better off checking with hobby supply stores instead of hardware if you want to find colored acrylic locally. But typically online stores have a better selection and prices.

acrylic51

Should have some acrylic plastic dealers in Florida.......Usually a stock item for a plastics dealer.....