Blue and Marble mushrooms

poop_head

I just wanted to see what interest would be on some blue mushrooms and some marble mushrooms. I have a bunch going nuts in a part of my tank I was thinking of cutting off and tradeing. Some of them are like 3-4 inches across. I was just thinking of trading for some zoas or what ever to help fill my tank. I'll put up a pic when I get home from work. I'm in Ut. 84601

poop_head

Here are the pics. Ya these things are big! The Marble ones are purple with teal splotches and tiny blue dots on them.

X

xmenx2dad

Originally Posted by Poop_heaD
Here are the pics. Ya these things are big! The Marble ones are purple with teal splotches and tiny blue dots on them.
would you send these still attached to a rock and how many shrooms are on it? how uch would shipping be to 87124?

poop_head

Ya I was looking to do some sort of a trade. I was thinking of cutting them off and getting them to attach to some LR pieces or snail shells. I was looking for basically anything in trade that I dont already have. They are all attached onto a big dead plate coral, so I would want to keep the base rock and some of them but just thin them out a little. Let me know what you got for trade.

poop_head

Bump, anyone looking I would like to trade these bad boys for other small frags of just about anything. there are freaking huge now. A couple are probably 4-5" across now.

emm0909

I can't pm you now for some reason and I cannot view the php address on my work computer here. Could I get a picture emailed or PM me? I have some peanut butter cup zoanthids. Maybe we could just trade for a couple shrooms.