Blue Carpet Anemone

55semireef

All of you guys, here is my brand new Blue Carpet anemone, my clowns are already hosting it, this is by far the nicest anemone i have seen and iam not just saying it b/c it is mine, if anyone else has blue carpets please post pics. By the way are they a rare Anemone? Mine is naturally blue by the way and thats the ones iam talking about being rare.

55semireef

Oh forgot to mention iam going to go feed him now so i will take pics of him eating. Boy does he love to eat, lol. How often should i feed him, the lfs owner who is very, very honest and not just in it for the money but the well being of her product said every 3 days. Which i have read is correct.

sufunk2

Man, get a pic of that thing out of the bag already, dying to see it!!!!
Very nice! i have a white carpet and 1 piece of advice on the feeding. Ive seen mine not expel the waste from its last meal for more than three days. Not sure if they just wont eat if they havent expelled it or if it could make them sick? Hopefully someone else can chime in. Obviously, you wont always know if they have but unless i actually see it , i try to wait like 5-6 days between feedings just to be sure.

bronco300

man i would love to get a carpet anemone, oceana has an amazing GIANT one too...i would hate it if it ate one of my fish though! lets seem some pics!!!

55semireef

Here we go! I think he wants my firefish, lol.
By the way he loves his new place, and i think he's going to stay right there.

55semireef

This is his first day in the tank, and he will even get bluer as time goes on, heres some more pics, enjoy! Man i am so excited.

55semireef

He looks so sweet with the lunars on, i will go take a few more pics. Iam picture crazy, i love this thing. Next i want to take a pic when the clowns are in it snug as a bug, i am a guy but i just have to say boy do the three of them look cute, its like a nice little bed for them. Will they sleep in it eventually?

55semireef

Originally Posted by Crox
It doesn't look like that your clowns are hosting it!!!

Very funny, every time i go near the tank they are in it and as soon as i pull the camera out they go crazy like they are going to be fed. How percular,lol :hilarious :hilarious

bronco300

sweet carpet, how big is that tank anyways?? i see him eyeing the firefish as well!!! i can hear the horror cries