Blue Face Acclimation

d-money

I just purhased a 6" blue faced angel how long should i acclimate him hes been dripping for about 1 1/2 hours already.
will he eat my blood red shrimp?
:notsure:

stacyt

I've never heard of an angel eating shrimp. I'm sure that they should be fine together.
I normally acclimate my fish using the drip method for about 2 hrs.

dav

Here - I got this off of "somewhere" for you.
The diet should consist of Spirulina, marine algae, high-quality angelfish preparations, mysid or frozen shrimp, and other meaty items.
Don't know about this fish in particular - but it is the one fish my husband has wanted FOREVER!! If you would, let me know how it does.

d-money

well so far so good hes getting along with everyone besides for the yellow tang
they bump heads a bit but the Angels substancially bigger then he is. I guess its time for a new king to reign the 250. Some of the new crabs i put in arent moveing like they are dead should i be worried?:happy:

d-money

Well i woke up in the morning and my mom and dad had a gift for me, 7 inch blue face and 4 red crabs. They were purchased from a LFS. i acclimated them all seperately for about 3 hours. The Angel looks fine but the crabs look dead :eek: they hardly moove they just sit there. is this normal?

d-money

hes in there with
3" Yellow Banded Maroon clown
6" powder blue tang
4" Yellow tang
4 small 2" damsels
3 2" Blood shrimp
4 1" crabs that havent moved since they have been introduced with the blue face this morning, im starting to get worried about the crabs.:nope: