Blue Face Angel

mystic7

I picked him up Saturday along with a Majestic which turned out to be on its last legs. Getting it replaced next week, but in the meantime, my new Blue Face is putting on quite a show! Anyone who has one knows that pictures don't do it justice.

Here's a larger picture. I'll provide the link if you want to see it or else this thread will get too wide.
http://home.alltel.net/mystic77/blueface.jpg

sleasia

mystic7 very nice photos of your blueface....I know how difficult it is to get them to "pose", so I particularly am impressed with these nice shots...I must have asked you on another thread if you think mine will change? Maybe you answered, I'll go try and find the other thread....Did you see yours change or did you purchase it as an adult already?

mystic7

I purchased it this past Saturday. I seem to have better luck with adult fish than juveniles so I prefer them with adult colors. I do think yours will change. I think you're mistaken about yours being 5" as that would make the Naso Tang in your picture about 10". I think yours is still a juvenile.
Thanks for the comps on the pictures but I'm not too crazy about them. Being shy, I had to stand about 20' away from my tank and use a 300mm zoom lens to shoot him, then crop down. There's a lot of noise in the shots. But then again, my other hobby is photography so I may be a bit pickier than most people ;)