blue palm arrived!!

scribben

i got my blue palm coral friday and it looked just like it was supposed to protective coating over the stalks and the head had dropped the coral has five different stalks and new ones forming at the bottom. the frag is about 2" by 2". i was told or read that it will take about 2 weeks for the coating to wear off and new heads will form so far so good here it a pic but it doesnt show what you can see with your eyes. and that is a new head under the mucous

jhenson

I just did a search and see that you got yours a little over a month ago. How's it doing and where did you get if from? Would you recommend it to someone else?

scribben

has been a nightmare!! it did really bad all the heads of the stalks fell off( which i was told they would do that ).
my placement was set in a nice shaded area with medium water flow water params are very good. and they deteriorated down to about 3/8's of a inch tall and looked dead but has started to show life again but itll probably be a while before i have any good news about them. i would say if you could find a good pet shop with one go that route overall a pain in the ass. i sure hope it eventually takes off and grows cause its such a beautiful coral my fingers are crossed

footbag

I had one and I slowly lost it. The heads do regrow and it is very attractive. Mine had a white spot when I got it and the white spot began to deteriorate the coral.