Blue Planet DVD

zibnata

I think I will get them. Walmart.com has them about half the price of the Discovery channel.
Hey New, tell your father to let you have them. Very educational I am sure. Not like the garbage my kids want

new_noob

lol, yeah, he still dosent care, i gotta "save my money for things that i really want" like i dont "really want" blue planet! blah!

zibnata

12 and 14 year old boys. 12 year old- wrestling stuff. He just told me he wanted a replica belt for 100 bucks which he isnt getting. The 14 year old , adam sandler and snl dvds and stupid cd's you kids call music. 7 year old girl isnt really unreasonable yet, just normal doll stuff. brats and american girl dolls. Thats funny you should say "crap". that was my first thought before I wrote garbage.

new_noob

the SNL DVD's ROCK!!! but you could always flip on Saturday Night Live on Comedy Ceantral, and that comes with every comedian... 100 Bucks for some wrestling stuff?!? Tisk tisk, what a wast of money, you could buy a lot of supplies with that money.

Originally posted by zibnata
12 and 14 year old boys. 12 year old- wrestling stuff. He just told me he wanted a replica belt for 100 bucks which he isnt getting. The 14 year old , adam sandler and snl dvds and stupid cd's you kids call music. 7 year old girl isnt really unreasonable yet, just normal doll stuff. brats and american girl dolls. Thats funny you should say "crap". that was my first thought before I wrote garbage.

That's hilarious

timsedwards

just wondered :) Hes like England's authority on narrating, id have difficulties listening to someone else narating!
Cool maybe I could have a job in narating in the US....I have an English accent...

Tim.

zibnata

There are a lot of English people on TV selling stuff. You know those half hour long commercials. I love how they really pronounce their numbers and every item always ends with ninety nine with the t in ninety always pronounced . I'm sure you would make it.
BTW, did you get the Concert for George Harrison on dvd.Absolutly amazing. I have a 57" hdtv with an unbeleivable home theater system and its almost like being there. Monty python does a couple songs in it. I cant beleive how old they look.

timsedwards

lol well ive been to the states once before and I must admit I feel really British with my accent, you never notice until you are out of the country!
LOL Monty Python is funny....
Tim.

new_noob

YEAH!
when in mexico i see all the toureists and im like "stupid touies!" but when your trying to get food, and they dont understandyou, you sound very american. and you just have to laugh at yourself.
sorry if i spelled anything wrong, i just woke up.