Blue Reef Chromis Pics

ibanez

They were bigger than I expected but they are absolutely beautiful. They look even better in person than they do in this picture. They are well worth the 25 dollar price tag I payed for them.

They flash from the dark color in the back, to almost a purple to this bright blue.

ibanez

Thank you, They appear to be fine in a group of three so far, but time will tell. I just can't get over how they flash that neon blue. They change there color so much it is weird, and it isn't the light, they actually change their color.

al&burke

I have the green/blue chromis, I wish my LFS had these. I also have a group of three, one of them is bigger than the other two and is a bit of a bully with the others. He leaves the other fish alone. I like the dark tops on yours, cool

ibanez

I imagine these are hardier and not as common, thus the 5x price tag. I have seen them on quit a few sites but out of stock all the time, right now I only know of 2 sites with them in stock. and these are about full size at almost 4 inches.

al&burke

I am at about my max right now, I am waiting for my LFS to get in some coral beauties, then I think I am done. maybe way down the road a Mandarin Goby. Thanks IbenEz.

scottnlisa

Originally Posted by Al&Burke
http:///forum/post/3266879
I have the green/blue chromis, I wish my LFS had these. I also have a group of three, one of them is bigger than the other two and is a bit of a bully with the others. He leaves the other fish alone. I like the dark tops on yours, cool

Ditto