blue regal needs help

mrswv1956

i wrote yesterday about my blue tang and see that i had 11 hits but no-one answered my questions,could someone please tell me how long i need to leave my tang in the sea cure and what do i do when its time to put him back in the main tank,do i have to put him in clean water 4 awhile before putting back into main tank,my sea cure was giving to me and the directions are not in it.

mrswv1956

ty terry 4 responding to,i have inverts in my main tank plus i dont know how to do,hyposalinty,just got into the marina stuff about 5 months ago so its all new to me but i have had very good luck so far havent lost anything not even inverts.and no none of my other fish have anything wrong with them,and like i said my tang didnt act sick but i was afraid to let it go without treating it so i took it out and put it in qt.i have alot invested allready and didnt want to take a change on it spreading to the others.he also has a small pink spot on him back close to his tail fin,not sure what that is at all,but i have a fox tang anf a yellow tang and a angel in the main tank and they have nothing on them.