Blue ring octopus?

griffin

i was just curious about the blue ring octopus and if anyone has one could they reply with some good information

cubfan

If you want to die, go ahead and get one. These are one of the deadliest animals in the ocean. If you get stung you will be dead in minutes , as there is no known antidote. Don't get me wrong, I love aggressives too and have a V. lion. I also live right next to the hospital and can get there quickly if I do something stupid. But, with a blue-ring, there is no hope, even if you make it to a level 4 trauma center. If any other human being can get near the tank, it's not worth it. You may know how dangerous it is, but others may not. Not really worth it, IMO. Just my$0.02:)

griffin

you know in mexico they published a book about how to be safe when immigrating and it says its not supposed ti encourage immigration, but if you do it will tell you how to be safe. for example if you get caught by the border patrol you put your hands up and get sent back to mexico instead of running away and getting lost in the desert.:hilarious :hilarious

raphael

Alright Hommie, I will tell you about the Blue ring, I due a lot of crazy stuff, and i due not mean, silly goofy kid crazy stuff, I have a true crazy spirit, I dive at night, reef walk in the moon light Drunk, chase wild animals, without the fondest clue of there danger, Build Big Big Bombs, but nothing scares me more in the sea that that little blue ring Octo, everytime I go to catch one I have to double take and make sure he is not the Blue ring you see on TV, That mother is deadly, and I am not about, getting killed by a small little Blue ring. I spend a lot of time in the pacific and I will say this, some things are just not ment to be fooled with, Amen.

evilss

i agree with these guys. i like venomus and real mean fish. but i wouldnt even attempt trying to keep one of these. they look awesome. just to big of a chance.

nickfish

Originally posted by Liontamer
Nah man, the immigrants. Theres plenty of those in california!!!!!:hilarious

:mad: Our country is paradise and they are treated like slaves compared to us so give them a break:mad:

griffin

i dont think they are treated like slaves, only by the RICH ARISTOCRAT WHITE PEOPLE THAT DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE! and i dont have any laborers