Blue Shrooms in Roanoke Va

drkdweller

Blue striped shrooms for sale $5.00 a shroom. Shrooms are about quater size, and come attached to live rock. I'll be makeing them to order so after you tell me you want some it will be about a week for them to attach. Local Pickup only.

baddlord77

Since they're attached to the live rock, the stress would be way too much to pull them lil' boogers off, so they will come w/the rock right? :D

drkdweller

i can give you free floaters if you want ill sell them w/o the rock for $3 that be good right. thats like 7 for $21.
As for big ones i got 2 shrooms that are the size of a saucer plate ill sell for $ 10 each

drkdweller

Saw your post baddlord77 on looking for frags. how about this
7 shrooms, some pompom xenia, Green star Polyps( about the size of a nickle not on a rock), Teal colored candy canes( 4 heads) all for $60.00

drkdweller

i dont have my digital camra right now i got pics of frags i've given to my friends. the main rock has about 3-4 dozen shrooms

drkdweller

pacopetty:) where you been? How ya been? havent seen you in a while. You here about the reef club? We finnaly got it started. We even got our own forum on -- check it out
(Mods please dont remove this thread because of that last remark) the first meeting is next thursday at somethings fishy.
Hope to see ya there.

pacopetty

I had a bad motorcycle wreck and have been out of commission for several months. I saw the note about the meeting and will try to make it. Do you still want the spaghetti algae? I have enough for you and Jeremy.