Blue Spot Naso?

stacyt

From what I've gathered in my research is that they get big. I've had mixed reports stating from 18" - 24". I've had mine for a few weeks, and he has been a good fish. Eats just about anything that I put into the tank. Do a search on blue dot in this forum for a thread I posted a couple of weeks back. It had some really great pics of the adult, and juvi form.

stacyt

I picked mine up from the LFS, but I just checked the price that they had listed here in the u-built it section, and it's a great deal for one that size. The pic that they show is the juvi form. Looks like a totally different fish in adult form.

dockery07

Me Me I have one. Very cool fish. I think it would eat anything in the tank. And it loves to be cleaned by the shrimp and the wrasse. It is so funny and such a personality.

plum70rt

Holy Moly!! just got this fish today what a beauty!!! large is right
6+ inches , largest fish in my tank,:eek: , when I unpacked him he thrashed the bag and put a hole in it, he calmed down, will post a pic soon

yosemite sam

I loved mine but recently had to trade him into the LFS. I loved that fish, lots of personallity, but it started to nip a corals quite a bit, even with nori on a clip and being fed twice a day. I'm not sure why he started that :( Generally, it was very peaceful to the other fish in the tank, which was nice since he probably outweighed all the other fish in the tank collectively. Good luck with yours!!:)