blue throat making me nervious

deejeff442

i was putting in some seaweed on the clip and i will go to the other end of the tank and smush some seaweed around with my fingers to break it up cause my achilles wont get in the pile .my trigger was standing an inch away from my fingers looking to bite.
so much for being shy anymore.

jpa0741

My blue jaw is not too bad but with my pink tail I am scared to get within a foot of the tank with the food in my hand

rtzx9r

Had several near misses with Humu humu Triggers snorkeling in the pacific recently - they were around 10-12" long and would charge you, bearing their teeth.

cedarreef

Originally Posted by rtzx9r
http:///forum/post/2954284
Had several near misses with Humu humu Triggers snorkeling in the pacific recently - they were around 10-12" long and would charge you, bearing their teeth.

Those things get HUGE in the wild! When I was diving in Hawaii, those things are pretty bold lol.

deejeff442

well i was putting the seaweed clip in the tank yesterday and to blue throat bit my thumb.man they have some sharp teeth.
i cant even scare the fish away anymore to get the clip back on.

pbnj

I don't know how you guys deal with those triggers. My 3" Sgt Major bit me yesterday and I screamed like a little girl.