Blue Urchin

sfoister

I'm replying because I don't want you to feel ignored. I don't know anything about "blue urchins" but you may get better results if you take a look at the inverts on this website, find the urchin you're talking about and ask more specific questions.
I may be mistaken but there could be several urchins that would be refered to as "blue urchin".

reefreak29

Originally Posted by dmcoug9
Can anyone give me the specifics on keeping a blue urchin in my tank.
good water quility,sg at 1.025,live rock,
suppliment food with algea sheets

sepulatian

How long have you had your tank, what size is it, exactly what urchin are you looking to get, what other tank inhabitants do you have?

dmcoug9

I have had the tank cycling for a couple of weeks there is a couple of damsels in their now. All my water reading are good. You can check out my set-up under the thread My first tank in new hobbyists. Planning on a FO tank or a FOWLR. It is a 55 gal.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by dmcoug9
I have had the tank cycling for a couple of weeks there is a couple of damsels in their now. All my water reading are good. You can check out my set-up under the thread My first tank in new hobbyists. Planning on a FO tank or a FOWLR. It is a 55 gal.
You could have a blue tux in that tank. Wait until your tank is at least 8 months old though.