Blue zoes...the spree is over!

H

h2ocrazy

Those are some sweet zoas. Where are you located? if close enough to FL I may be interested in a frag of those.

H

h2ocrazy

I am definitely down for a frag if you do decide to split some up. I am willing to buy or trade, I have about 3 types of Zoas I can frag for you.

debbie

May I ask, about how long will it take for a small frag of about the size of a quarter to get going and start to spread??

j.p

hahahaha u will prolly be able to get all the money u paid for it bak with all the people wantting some already! o ya and i want to be in line!

H

h2ocrazy

Debbie, it depends on your tank and feeding habits. I know in mine I see between 2 heads all the way to double in size of my zoanthids in a months period. Just depends, I don't think there is a set growth rate for anything.

bmeeder

Originally Posted by h2ocrazy
I am definitely down for a frag if you do decide to split some up. I am willing to buy or trade, I have about 3 types of Zoas I can frag for you.
Sounds awesome! As soon as they are ready I'll let you know!

big

Originally Posted by maxalmon
Nice....The blue's don't like a lot of lighting, more shaded or under a ledge is best. They also seem to preferr vertical placement or rather have the frag sitting up, not flat.

Good point my batch I got from Fiedel are low and almost shadowed and doing great.
That is a great looking bunch!

groupergenius

Originally Posted by big
Good point my batch I got from Fiedel are low and almost shadowed and doing great.
That is a great looking bunch!

I got a rock with 12-15 from Fedel as well back in November and it has become over 50-75 now. Direct light under 14K 250 MH. I'll try them under a ledge and see if they spread off the rock.