bluethroat trigger Questions

bean 1

I've been trying to research this particular species of trigger as I wanted to add it to a 75g that I finished cycling a month ago. I want to place him in a 75g with 130# of fiji and a 6" DSB. His only companions will be an indigo hamlet, hawk, and small foxface, none of which I've purchased for this aquarium as of yet. I've been in the hobby for a few years now and have plans of setting up a 400g that I purchased several months ago when my new home is built so they won't remain in the 75 for more than a year or so. I have no experience with triggers and want one of the more mellow of the species. Preferably one that won't rearrange the LR, dig up the sand bed, or eat every hermit and snail in the tank.
I will eventually incorporate most of my fish from my 100,75,75,75,46 into the 400 with the exception of my more passive species. I've accumulated approx. 700# of LR in all my aquariums and a LR only tank with hopes of adding 75% of it to the 400. The triggers future tank mates will include a foxface, blue hamlet, indigo hamlet, blood red hawk, harlequin tusk, hawaiian squirrelfish, lamarck angelfish, and convict surgeonfish.
Any assistance with he trigger or any compatability isuues with his future tankmates would be appreciated!
Thanks bean

cincyreefer

They are a planktonic trigger that is real passive and some people even claim to keep them in reef tanks without trouble. They don't get particularly large, but can be rather shy. Sounds like it would be a great addition with the future tankmates you are planning.