Board at work (school)

rev

Originally Posted by matty0h_52
if your board at work what do you do...
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/sonic.html and reef forums thats what is about

Please take no offense,but.....stop surfing if you are at school..for the simple reason you spelled bored wrong.Stay at skool and pay atenchion

matty0h_52

Originally Posted by Rev
Please take no offense,but.....stop surfing if you are at school..for the simple reason you spelled bored wrong.Stay at skool and pay atenchion
Hey thanks but im at work. Funny your spelling seems just as bad...
"Stay at skool and pay atenchion"
Please if your going to be a {edit: language} to someone move on cause I don’t like watching people make a fool of them selves. But thanx for the advice

jacknjill

lol, thats a pretty good sonic for a free download. i love the hippo and noodles one! i listened to it like 3 times. hilarious!

rev

Originally Posted by matty0h_52
Hey thanks but im at work. Funny your spelling seems just as bad...
"Stay at skool and pay atenchion"
Please if your going to be a prick to someone move on cause I don’t like watching people make a fool of them selves. But thanx for the advice
As I said in the original post.Don't take offense.As you clearly have no sense of humor.And you did not understand that I mistyped those words for your pleasure.(it's kind of a joke)...Must be a democrat.

matty0h_52

Originally Posted by Rev
As I said in the original post.Don't take offense.As you clearly have no sense of humor.And you did not understand that I mistyped those words for your pleasure.(it's kind of a joke)...Must be a democrat.
A joke well the jokes on you. Seeing as your the one makeing jokes in a derogatory mannor. And dont take offense--I wont even dignify that with a response.

ophiura

Please chill out folks...the language above is not necessary. :notsure: To be honest I nearly posted almost the same thing. Its a joke. Ironic (If you're board at school? Come on, that was ASKING for a joke). Maybe a little emoticon would have helped (
) but otherwise....just meant to be a little fun I am sure.

rev

Yes Ophiura,I thought I could make a small joke.On a side note I see that matty is in Livermore,Ca. I am going to LLNL next week.We should have tea.

matty0h_52

Originally Posted by Rev
Yes Ophiura,I thought I could make a small joke.On a side note I see that matty is in Livermore,Ca. I am going to LLNL next week.We should have tea.
Funny both parents work there and im on my way in allso. So Mr. Jokes what are you going to be doing there.

ophiura

Do I get an award if I figured out what LLNL was in less than 5 minutes? I think so. Indeed. I am sure tea would be most delightful. Perhaps crumpets as well?

matty0h_52

Originally Posted by ophiura
Do I get an award if I figured out what LLNL was in less than 5 minutes? I think so. Indeed. I am sure tea would be most delightful. Perhaps crumpets as well?
Dont tell me your some crazy activist that protests the lab????
Lawrence Livermore National Labratory

matty0h_52

some top-secret mision. mabey in charge of iner-office jokes
j/k LEt me know we'll get a bear at this little pub-and i will show you who the funny one is.

ophiura

Was it the part about the crumpets that gave it away?
Oh well. Miscommunication.
Regardless. I have no reason to protest the lab, their mission or focus though I disagree with an article on the site about global warming being primarily the result of burning fossil fuels. I think they made that sound a little too "matter of fact" when I think geological cycles should get some credit, and I'm always wary of overconfidence in models (esp long term predictions). But, have no fear, when I am president I will certainly pad the budget of the LLNL, no worries.

matty0h_52

Originally Posted by ophiura
Was it the part about the crumpets that gave it away?
Oh well. Miscommunication.
Regardless. I have no reason to protest the lab, their mission or focus though I disagree with an article on the site about global warming being primarily the result of burning fossil fuels. I think they made that sound a little too "matter of fact" when I think geological cycles should get some credit, and I'm always wary of overconfidence in models (esp long term predictions). But, have no fear, when I am president I will certainly pad the budget of the LLNL, no worries.
Oh so you do know what there about??? Thats good that people not only in livermore are interested in the Lab. I have not read the article of The relation ship of Burning Fossil Fuel and Global warming but i did read an article on The Release of Green house gasses and the Rlationship between Green houses and Global warming-They went into debth in how the different gasses that green houses produced dramitically effected Global warming.Co2 was the biggest contributor to this. Co2-which they are trying to put there finger on since 1996. You should read it they go in debth on the Oceans involvement in the obsorbtion of Co2 very interesting if you are down.

ophiura

Bah...had to read that stuff in physical oceanography which, come to think of it would have been around that era. No more, I say!! No more! Big "hey, maybe we should throw fertilizer in the ocean to grow more phytoplankton, etc, etc."
But if the article has nice pictures. Well, then I might read it. But I could just read Harry Potter again. Hmmm.