Board E-Mail Notifications?

cmack

Does this feature still work? I don't receive e-mails anymore when someone replies to my posts???

cmack

It's not a big deal, but it was nice and convienant when it worked.
Wasn't sure if it was my Mail filter or something else on my Server...

ga8233

I agree, I'm just starting to figure out how to use the subscriptions,postings and adding pictures.

sammystingray

Sweet moses, thank god it's over!!! I post way too much to be getting emails every reply. I had like 40 one day. When I get here, I just click above on "user cp", and it shows me all the posts that have been replied to. I like that better than 50 emails.:) Try that and see if it works, if not, it might be a setting.

drakken

I lost that feature when they changed the site. I've used the user CP and clicked on "subscribe tocthis thread" and haven't revieved any emails.
Also, I no longer can post pictures. Now they only show up as links. Some others gave me ideas and I did those but it still doesn't work.
:confused:

D

daniel411

Just do a search under your own name each time you log on. Who wants an email every time someone replies to a thread?

cmack

The option is in the user control panel, so you can turn it off if you dont want it, but it is a nice feature if you need important advice ASAP and can't spare the time to sit and hir refresh on the user cp.
Just saying that if it is an option of the board SW application on the server, you would like the option of having it work...