Bonnethead Sharks (need one more)

requiem

I am looking for a second bonnethead shark. If any one has any information on where I can get one please let me know.
Thanks Requiem

mistergn10

Do the Pacific Blacktip Reef Sharks stay alot smaller than the other black tips? I heard they do not get much bigger than 3 feet. Some how I do not believe that.

i<3fish

Originally Posted by requiem
Ok I had already known about those 2 places any more.
Did you get my e-mail? Did you check out the link?

requiem

Black tip Reef Sharks or Carcharhinus melanopterus generaly reaches 5-6' or 152cm - 188cm. Whill on the other hand Black tip sharks or Carcharhinus limbatus
reach 7-8' or 213cm - 243 cm.
Requiem

moby

Banded,bamboo or catseye do well in captivity, but remember they will eventually be about 3 feet in length. So plan accordingly. You can purchase these guys as egg cases and when hatched will only be about 6 to 8 inches.
Moby

rara12

Take a trip to florida, and go fishing!
Down in the keys they are easy to catch... And please PLEASE post more pics of your tank

moby

Banded,bamboo or catseye do well in captivity, but remember they will eventually be about 3 feet in length. So plan accordingly.
Well, I feel like a silly ass!
I did not realize you were the guy with the 2700 gallon tank! I guess you planned accordingly!

BTW, any clues as to how you did that for under 4K?
Moby

sebae09

im going collecting this weekend if i catch one ill give it to you for free. i have a permit to do so and im not selling it so im not breaking any laws so if u want one Email me - amphiprion12@aim.com thanks