bored. lets get a new ink thread goin

caillou

Looks great, I'm looking forward to getting another, the current one is a heart with a blood soaked dagger sticking through it on my right arm. Looking for something big and tribal on my left.

medguy80

that is awesome. looks like the back of the leg. i have three i have to take some pics tongiht and post them.

phreakemup

Hey nicky!! Long time no type!
anyway, I just got a new one, bout 2 weeks ago.. got a cattle skull dead center on my chest, shaded up and what not.. got some pics at home, will be sure to drop em in this thread for ya...
Also, got one on my fore are.. inside left fore arm.. Tomahawk w/ 2 split feathers hanging from it...
Got a braded band around my right bicep (if u wanna call it a bicep!:) )
Can u see the Native American theme taking shape!?!?
Next is gonna be a gorgeous discus scene going down my left sholder.. Will be one of my only colored tats.. All of my current one's as of now, are black and white (5 in totalt as of now)
But yea, will definitely get some pics for ya!! seems like a fun thread!
Chad

swnewb

Here is my forearm. Pretty old work but holding up okay. It is one of six I have. Just got the ol' weiner peirced last week too. Hurt like a sumb!tch, but worth it.

nicky1.8t

Originally posted by SWNewb
Just got the ol' weiner peirced last week too. , but worth it.

ouch not worth it imho j/k

dvs

Its worth it. A little extra metal never hurt anybody.
I have my 4, which I think everyone has seen more than they wanted to so I wont post them.
Im either gonna check out some studios in the area or wait til I visit my Mom in May and just go to Tattoo Charlies. Theyve done all of my work and I love em. Good guys!
Jen

moray345

Here is my forearm. Pretty old work but holding up okay. It is one of six I have. Just got the ol' weiner peirced last week too. Hurt like a sumb!tch, but worth it.

that is the
f****n nastiest thing i have ever heard:mad: so nasty

malounsbury

Just got the ol' weiner peirced last week too. Hurt like a sumb!tch, but worth it.

I had that done, wife made me take it out after awhile.
I'm going to be getting a new tattoo soon. My daughter was born last month, just need to have the wife draw it up for me.